Seminarreihe des Arbeitsbereichs Ökonomie am IOS
Zeit: Dienstag, 13.30–15.00 Uhr
Ort: WiOS, Landshuter Str. 4 (Raum 109)
Programm Sommer 2017
Forschungskolloquium: „Geschichte und Sozialanthropologie Südost‐ und Osteuropas“
Zeit: Donnerstag, 14–16 Uhr
Ort: WiOS, Landshuter Str. 4 (Raum 017)
Programm Sommersemester 2017
Sommerschule: Deutsche Lebensbilder aus Galizien (1914-1940)
L’viv, 24.9.-1.10. 2017
Anmeldeschluss: 12. Juni 2017
As the central institution for East and Southeast European studies, the IOS maintains a wide range of electronic resources to support research:
- Research data are provided on the IOS data repository LaMBDa.
- Specialized academic information is given on ViFaOst, a portal offered by the Bavarian State Library, the Department for East and South East European History (University of Munich), the Herder-Institut and the Goettingen State and University Library. The university writings and project index informs about projects in the field of Eastern European history.
- Systematic information on important aspects of economic and social models in (Eastern) European countries is provided by the IOS database.
- One has access to digitized full texts on OstDok. Moreover, the IOS has digitized historical travelogues for Europeana Travel, German-language periodicals from Eastern Europe on DiFMOE and literature on foreigners in the Russian Empire.
- One can search, georeference and download maps printed in books and journals on GeoPortOst.
- The IOS provides biographic data on foreigners in pre-revolutionary Russia (Amburger database) and on the history of Southeast Europe (BioLexSOE online).
- Bibliographic data on articles are searchable on IREON gateway and the Essays and articles database Eastern Europe.
- Sources on religious denomination networks of Germans in Russia 1922-1941 are edited electronically on KonNetz.