Fifth Annual Conference of the Institute for East and Southeast European Studies
29 June – 1 July 2017, IOS Regensburg.
Seminarreihe des Arbeitsbereichs Ökonomie am IOS
Zeit: Dienstag, 13.30–15.00 Uhr
Ort: WiOS, Landshuter Str. 4 (Raum 109)
Programm Sommer 2017
Forschungskolloquium: „Geschichte und Sozialanthropologie Südost‐ und Osteuropas“
Zeit: Donnerstag, 14–16 Uhr
Ort: WiOS, Landshuter Str. 4 (Raum 017)
Programm Sommersemester 2017
Regulations of Use
In addition to the General Regulations on the Use of Bavarian Public Libraries (Allgemeine Benutzungsordnung der Bayerischen Staatlichen Bibliotheken – ABOB) as of 18 August 1993 (GVBl. [law and ordinance gazette] 93, pp. 635–640), the following shall apply:
The library of the Research Centre for Eastern and Southeastern Europe is jointly run by the Institute of East European Law, the Institute for East and Southeast European Studies and the Hungarian Institute. Accessible to the public, it is an academic specialist library that collects literature in the fields of history, economics, law, politics, literary and linguistic studies (Slavic, Finno-Ugrian, Romanian and Albanian studies), regional studies as well as literature pertaining to the society, culture and religion of all East and Southeast European countries.
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Friday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
1. The use of the library is free of charge. On their first visit, visitors must sign the library regulations.
2. Visitors are asked to sign in each time they visit the library by signing the visitors’ book on the circulation desk.
3. The library is a reference library. Books may be used in the reading room; on request, they can be stored on the visitor shelf for extended use.
Weekend loans of a maximum of five titles, excluding journals as well as the collections of the Institute of East European Law and the Hungarian Institute, can be made from Friday 12:00 p.m., so long as the books are returned by Monday 12:00 p.m.
4. A photocopier, a printer and a book scanner are available for copying. The counter reading is to be checked prior to using the photocopier and the library supervisor is to be informed of the new counter reading after completion.
5. Coats, bags and other items not required for working purposes are to be kept in the coatroom. Keys for the lockers in the coatroom can be borrowed from the library supervisor for a small deposit. At the discretion of the library supervisor, users’ bags may be checked on leaving the library.
6. Users are asked for silence in the reading room.
7. Entering the closed stacks is not permitted.
8. Users undertake to treat the library facilities and collections with care. They are liable for all damage that they cause.
9. Catalog cards must not be removed from the boxes.
10. Violations of the library regulations may result in the temporary or permanent exclusion of the user.
By their signatures users undertake to comply with the Regulations of Use.