Forschung, Veranstaltungen, Publikationen
Dienstagsseminare des AB Ökonomie am IOS
Programm Sommer 2014
Forschungskolloquium „Neue Perspektiven in der südost‐und osteuropäischen Geschichte"
Programm Sommersemester 2014
Poverty, Social Exclusion, and Income Inequality Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe
Date: June 4–6, 2014
Location: Akademie für Politische Bildung Tutzing on the Lake Starnberg near Munich
We welcome scholars from economics and related disciplines to submit extended abstracts or full papers. We will give a preference to those focusing on Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union. Relevant topics include, but are not confined to, the following:
• Comparative perspectives on institutional determinants of poverty, social exclusion and inequality
• The role of labour market and social policies
• Social exclusion, poverty and vulnerability: concepts and measurement
• Uncertainty and the impact of economic and financial crises
• Income mobility, life-cycle dynamics and intergenerational transmission of welfare
The Summer Academy is organized by the Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS Regensburg) in cooperation with the Akademie für Politische Bildung Tutzing (APB) and the European Association for Comparative Economic Studies (EACES).