Call for papers: “Nationalism from Below: Popular Responses to Nation-Building Projects in Bessarabia, Transnistria, Moldova”
Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS) (in partnership with Plural Forum for Interdisciplinary Studies, Republic of Moldova)
Dates: October 1-2, 2021
Location: “Hybrid” - IOS Regensburg and ZOOM
Call for papers
Submission deadline: July 1, 2021.
13th Joint IOS/APB/EACES Summer Academy on Central and Eastern Europe.
Dates: July 5–7, 2021
Location: Tutzing, Lake Starnberg, Germany. Should the pandemic prohibit an offline meeting, the event will be organized in an online or mixed format.
Call for papers
Submission deadline: April 30, 2021.
Research Laboratory “History and Social Anthropology of (South) East Europe”
Time: Thursdays, 2-4 or 4-6 pm
Place: IOS, until further notice via ZOOM
Ringvorlesungen CITAS: Area Studies und Raum vom Globalen Süden her neu denken
Zeit: donnerstags, 18:15-19:45
Ort: online via Zoom
- we are a generally accessible specialist library and service institution for the provision of media items and information in East and Southeast European studies focusing on the fields of social science and the humanities
- our services are aimed both at staff from the IOS institutes and external users – local, transregional and international
- we purchase media items required for research
- in the Regensburg Catalog’s OPAC and in specialist databases we make media stock accessible with regard to both form and content
- we offer individual support in procuring information from all available sources and provide it in a timely manner
- we enable access to electronic media (local and global)
- we engage in local, national and international cooperative ventures with libraries and other information institutions for the purpose of an effective supply of information
- we help in supplying media items and information from other libraries
- we make media items available as part of the interlending service between German libraries
- we promote users’ information competences through training
- we maintain and retain our old stock and enable electronic access through digitization
- through projects and cooperative ventures we contribute to creating an electronic research environment for East and Southeast European studies in the fields of social science and the humanities