Research Laboratory “History and Social Anthropology of (South) East Europe”
Time: Thursdays, 2-4 or 4-6 pm
Place: IOS, until further notice via ZOOM
8th Annual Conference of the Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS).
Date: 23 and 24 September
Time: For details see the program
Location: Online via Zoom (Meeting-ID: 884 439 7929, Kenncode: 337230) / Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS), Landshuter Str. 4 (Raum 319).
Guests are welcome to join us online – link to be announced.
|Besuchen Sie uns auf Facebook!|
|Folgen Sie uns auf Twitter!|
|ostBLOG: Ost- und Südosteuropa im Fokus der Wissenschaft|
- we are a generally accessible specialist library and service institution for the provision of media items and information in East and Southeast European studies focusing on the fields of social science and the humanities
- our services are aimed both at staff from the IOS institutes and external users – local, transregional and international
- we purchase media items required for research
- in the Regensburg Catalog’s OPAC and in specialist databases we make media stock accessible with regard to both form and content
- we offer individual support in procuring information from all available sources and provide it in a timely manner
- we enable access to electronic media (local and global)
- we engage in local, national and international cooperative ventures with libraries and other information institutions for the purpose of an effective supply of information
- we help in supplying media items and information from other libraries
- we make media items available as part of the interlending service between German libraries
- we promote users’ information competences through training
- we maintain and retain our old stock and enable electronic access through digitization
- through projects and cooperative ventures we contribute to creating an electronic research environment for East and Southeast European studies in the fields of social science and the humanities