11th Joint IOS/APB/EACES Summer Academy on Central and Eastern Europe.
Dates: July 8-10, 2019
Location: Akademie für Politische Bildung Tutzing on Lake Starnberg near Munich
Call for papers
Summer Academy 2014: Poverty, Social Exclusion, and Income Inequality Dynamics in Central and Eastern Europe
The Summer Academy is organized by the Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS Regensburg) in cooperation with the Akademie für Politische Bildung Tutzing (APB) and the European Association for Comparative Economic Studies (EACES).
We welcome scholars from economics and related disciplines to submit extended abstracts or full papers. We will give a preference to those focusing on Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union. Relevant topics include, but are not confined to, the following:
• Comparative perspectives on institutional determinants of poverty, social exclusion and inequality
• The role of labour market and social policies
• Social exclusion, poverty and vulnerability: concepts and measurement
• Uncertainty and the impact of economic and financial crises
• Income mobility, life-cycle dynamics and intergenerational transmission of welfare
Date: June 4–6, 2014
Location: Akademie für Politische Bildung Tutzing on the Lake Starnberg near Munich